Tuesday, February 21, 2017

second-time mom wishlist

Maybe it's excitement over being able to wear "real people" clothes again, or wanting to invest in items that will help me feel more normal / pampered while I'm recovering and learning how to do this parenting two thing, or maybe just spring rolling around and a new season emerging... but I've got a running wishlist in place, and I'm apparently all about neutrals and white right now!

These sneaks for athleisure / looking fly / momming around {I actually bought these while I was trying to get my water to break last Tuesday! "Labor shoes" for AnnaCate!}


Socks that won't fall down when I wear said sneaks

A new fancy blow dryer

A white lululemon jacket (because I have a gift card burning a hole in my pocket)

A little white Lilly dress (because I have a gift card burning a hole in my pocket)


A white or ivory blouse or sweater with ruffles or bell sleeves -- they're all the rage right now and I'm smitten

What are you in the market for these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment