Thursday, September 22, 2016

recent target finds

Oh Target. The nemesis of our bank account. My haven! My refuge! Our air conditioned home-away-from-home. My reason to get out of the house. Source of quality generic diapers, the best pumpkin banana baby food, the only underwear I'll wear, awesome beauty products and home decor, and Ben & Jerry's exclusive flavors. Bye bye money!!

I had a major pregnancy craving a few weeks back for Ben & Jerry's pumpkin cheesecake ice cream, which I hadn't had since 2008. Lo and behold, Target stocked them a couple weeks ago when it's nowhere else to be found!!! Guess how long that pint lasted! 🙈 (Which is also why I'm self-forbidden to buy another. It's okay - craving satisfied. 👍🏻👍🏻)

The CUTEST Cat & Jack toddler clothes are on sale this week so I couldn't resist these Halloween candy leggings, baby joggers, gray leggings (I have some in the same shade!), and cute blanks. If they only had those gold glitter sneaks in a 5, I'd so have bought them too.

This beautiful and cozy flannel! I've been dying to wear it since I got it in like JULY, but it's never been cool enough. Waaaah!! Fall, where ARE YOU??

HANDLE these baby boots. Drew actually picked them out but I'm in hardcore love // mama-mini-matching heaven. They slay me!!

____

Have you been taken victim by the fall goodness of Target lately? What'd you find!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment