Tuesday, August 9, 2016

birthday weekend recap!

27 was a good one... Lots of pampering, family dinners, good food, and baby (toddler 😭) snuggles. 

Thursday, I got my hair cut & colored so I look like a new woman.

Friday night Drew made me filet and we went to bed early. Glorious!

Saturday, we had breakfast at home, then bought a new dishwasher (to be installed Friday!), and headed over to his parents' place for grilling out burgers. I got to sneak away to get a mani-pedi while they grocery shopped and cooked with the babe (hooray!). I got a glittery aubergine on my toes and a shimmery cream-pink that changes colors with temperature on my nails.




Sunday was my actual birthday, so we went out to Coco's for brunch! I had a perfect cappuccino and the most delicious Italian egg dish (the "Tuscan" - focaccia, marinara, eggs, mozzarella... Divine). Drew had the breakfast lasagna, which was equally scrumptious. We walked around Target for exercise, took a long glorious family nap, and then went to my parents' place for birthday dinner of ribs, black-eyed peas, collard greens, and chocolate espresso torte.

Happy 27 to meeeeee!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect birthday weekend! Glad you celebrated with the people you love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It was certainly lovely, indeed! Excited to celebrate with friends this upcoming weekend... #birthdayMONTH, haha.

      Delete