Friday, July 22, 2016

nordstrom sale picks

Why is it so hard to resist the #Nsale this year?! Last year was the first time it was really on my radar, and I just ignored it for the most part (after swooning over everyone's blog coverage of it -- which began my obsession for booties last fall...) and didn't buy anything. I finally tried out the Zella leggings this winter and fell madly in love (lululemon quality and fit with half the price??! Yes please!), intending to get another pair this time the big sale rolled around.

I excitedly looked forward to this year's sale picks, maybe because it's so dang hot here in Nashville that I am actually hoping for fall weather soon (God forbid). 

So far, this is what's on my wishlist:

Zella "Live In" Crops
I love the full length so much and would love a solid black pair (since I have brightly colored Lilly crops and a pink-waisted Lulu pair).



BP. Faux Leather Saddle Crossbody Bag

I'm always a fan of hunter green leather, and I've been needing a smaller handbag since my pink Matt & Nat bag is just a teensy bit too big for date nights / the sort. I have to carry a massive diaper bag everywhere I go on a daily basis, so this makes me feel a little more delicate!


BLANKNYC 'All or Nothing' Knit Drape Faux Leather Jacket

I saw this on Natasha's blog and swoon... seems like the perfect warm but not too heavy (I'm looking at you, peacoats) winter jacket, goes with everything, drapey just like I like it, and a little edgy.

BP. Long Sleeve Tunic Tee

There's something about basics that I just love stocking up on. A comfortable solid tee can go perfectly under vests, cute jackets, get layered over jeans, dressed up with jewels, you name it. Comes in four colors -- I'd love black or burgundy.


Sam Edelman 'Penny' Boot (Women)

These are just on normal sale, so not a huge discount, but I have been looking for a perfect pair of gray riding boots. I wear my cognac colored ones ALL THE TIME in the fall / winter, so I think a gray pair would be another great neutral. Throw them over dark jeans, black leggings, under dresses, everything.



What did you manage to snag?! Anything so perfect you couldn't imagine life without it? Did you get anything on my wishlist? -- insight appreciated!
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment