Monday, July 18, 2016

bebé dos:: six weeks

How far along: 6 weeks
Gender: I lean more towards girl but I'm open to a boy.
Names we love: Julianna Cate & Beau Wallace
Total weight gain: -4 as of this morning
Clothes: Normal. Wearing the tight, constricting things as I can. My stretchy-waist J Crew shorts are pretty constricting though...
Sleep: Normal. A little fatigue in general as far as getting around goes, but nothing debilitating.
Cravings/Aversions: Averse to anything strong-smelling. Everything sounds a little gross but I'm still eating. Always want ice cream.
Symptoms: Sense of smell. Dizziness / faintness. Abdominal pain if I stretch / turn too quickly.

Diabetes Management: Prescribed insulin for fasting BS.
Exercise: Nothing really.
Mood: Snappy, moody, but okay.
Miss Anything: Wine.
Best Moment this week: Great weekend with friends -- hung out with Kat & Chad, Drew & Brit, Julianna & Kiggans. Told Julianna about her namesake potential girl baby and she's THRILLED!

Told Anyone? Just close friends & family
Looking forward to: Getting to second trimester so it's viable and confirmed and we know the gender!

No comments:

Post a Comment