Tuesday, June 21, 2016

kat's wedding recap

Last week was quite the whirlwind -- June has whizzed by in a flurry of weddings, travel, and vacation. My college BFF and sorority Little got married in Memphis on Friday the 10th at gorgeous Heartwood Hall.


LB & I in the hotel bathroom before the rehearsal dinner

Even after I swore it was a casual rehearsal dinner, Drew got mad at me since he was literally the only person in jeans there... Whoops.

Lilly and the bride the morning of the wedding!

Morning nap in the hotel while Mama rehearsed!

Bride & MOH!

My first wedding to attend with Lilly! She did awesome!
Family portrait :)

Drew and his precious date! 

Kat and Chad's wedding was probably the most fun one we've attended to date. Definitely the first one I've ever been in where all the bridesmaids legitimately got along. We had a blast staying at the hotel, getting ready in the suite, toasting with mimosas in the mansion, and celebrating all the festivities all weekend long. Kat was STUNNING in that Amsale dress -- it was so perfect and so her!

No comments:

Post a Comment