Monday, April 18, 2016

weekend recap:: kat's bach

Monday, Monday... this one's feeling a lot less Monday and a lot more exciting because it's Lilly Beth's birthday week! One year ago today Drew and I were attending childbirthing classes at our hospital, faking out instagram followers with cryptic images of me in front of L&D, and getting freaked out by birth videos and everything that was coming FAST. I had gotten a pedicure on the 17th after my OB appointment (report had been 80% effaced and 2cm) and the carseat was installed, ready to receive little Miss.

How time flies!!

I've already been trying to weep it all out before her big day arrives -- made Drew play sappy Zac Brown Band songs (actually, Lilly's specific song -- Song for a Daughter) on the ride home last night so I could ugly cry a little bit. Success!!

This past weekend marked a potential client meeting, attending a rehearsal dinner for Drew's coworker, throwing Kat's bachelorette party, and recovering with errands and family dinner last night.


(the setup!)



(snuggles before heading out!)

(pink glitter, obvy)


(bride to be!)


(#basicbelle)

All in all -- it was fun, we party hard, I'm too old for this sh*t, but WOO Kat's getting married in 53 days! Onto puppy pawty plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment