Wednesday, March 16, 2016

tell me about yourself!

Inspired by Miss Dixie!

At the top of your wishlist right now:
THIS Lilly top (sold out in green print - boo!)
THESE Lilly workout crops (also sold out in the print I love! double boo!)


A puppy equivalent of this cake for my Lilly's birthday (NEXT MONTH!)

Blog(s) you’re loving lately:



(These are literally just a FEW -- I have so many I read religiously!)

Favorite thing about spring: 


All the trees and flowers blooming, and walkable weather!

The next trip you’re taking: 

Friendcation '16 -- Heading to Port St Joe, FL with 5 of my dearest in June! 87 days!

TV show you can’t stop watching: 

I'm not one for TV. I'd much rather mindlessly peruse the internet and read blogs in all my spare time!



Copy and paste this below into the comments with your answers, or use it in a post of your own and link back to me to let me know! 


At the top of your wishlist right now:
Blog(s) you’re loving lately:
Favorite thing about spring:
The next trip you’re taking:
TV show you can’t stop watching:

No comments:

Post a Comment